Booking Terms & Conditions
Wellington Country House is defined as a country house by the Tourism Grading Authority of South Africa. It is a dwelling with exclusive guest areas in which the owners also reside, privately. We are in the process of being graded for SA Tourism stars.
Our cancellation policy is in line with major operators and general Tourism guidelines.
- All bookings made by us will be considered provisional until the full payment has been received, at which date availability will be confirmed.
- Deposit: A 100% deposit of the full amount is required at the time of making the booking. If we fail to receive your deposit within 7 days of the booking, your provisional reservation will lapse.
Kindly note that during peak season (September to April) a 100% deposit will be required immediately.
- Cancellation: Should you need to cancel your booking for any reason, the following cancellation policies will apply, regardless of the reason for cancellation unless agreed upon in writing, prepayment for accommodation bookings is assumed. Deposits and payments are not refundable if cancellation occurs within 30 days of the reserved arrival date. All reservations and cancellations to be agreed to in writing or e-mail. Bookings are not transferable, unless agreed to in writing
> Cancellation more than 60 days prior to arrival – refund of 50% of the amount PAID to date. Refunded in the form of a credit voucher, valid for 1 year from first booking date.
> Cancellation 60 days or less prior to arrival – refund of 25% of the amount PAID to date. Refunded in the form of a credit voucher, valid for 1 year from first booking date.
> Cancellation 30 days or less prior to arrival – no refund.
> All cancellations, date changes and amendments are subject to a 20% handling fee which will be deducted on the credit voucher.
> All 3rd party and food/drink/service expenses related to your booking are not refundable, unless the 3rd party agrees to refund Wellington Country House.
- No cancellation fee will be applicable in the event of the death or hospitalisation of the person for whom, or for whose benefit the booking, reservation or order was made, provided that a death certificate or hospitalization account is provided at the time of cancellation.
- All rates are subject to change, without notice. Confirmed and fully paid reservations will be honoured at the confirmed/paid rate. Date changes requested by guest/agent/representative: Credit for the funds paid to date will be issued valid for 1 year from date of booking, subject to conditions above. Date changes will be subject to the seasonal and rates applicable to the new arrival date.
- Use of our facilities are strictly subject to proper adherence to our house rules and we do not accept any liability for you or your guests whatsoever. Please ensure you have ample travel insurance.
- Check-in: 14h00
- Wellington Country House Guesthouse and its staff accept no liability or responsibility for any damage, injury or loss of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to death, disability, injury, property theft or damage, missed flights and missed accommodation. By making payment and/or entering the premises, you accept these terms conditions and house rules